I just want to give a big thank-you to Megan from the blog As For My House for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award!
If you haven’t already visited her site I would encourage you to do so! She is a creative writer and blogger that shares straight from her heart.
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Select fifteen other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
Why I started “Reclaim the Faith”
Two years ago, I wanted to make a difference online. I wanted to share my life and how God is moving in it. It became something more, but only by the grace of God. What was once a simple blog became the basis for a ministry that has recently become something offline and bigger than I ever intended (again, thanks solely to the LORD for His movement).
Some thoughts for new bloggers
Just keep posting. Honestly, that is the best advice I can give to anyone. The more you write, the better you get, and the better you get, the more you’ll succeed. You may never entirely reach the notoriety you want, but you’ll be noticed, and that, my friends, is what matters.
Never give up. God bless.
Here are just a few that I would like to nominate for this award:
Don’t forget to share the love 🙂